Friday, May 20, 2011

So... we're debating on whether or not to postpone this weekend's book club meeting/party/badminton tournament because one member is sick, but new members are planning on attending.

I was at the store the other day and I saw this man in a wheel chair stop across from the meat section. Everyone was crowded around the meat and every time he got close someone would walk in front of him. I was getting so pissed off.

I turned around and said, "Hey, are you trying to get to the meat? You want me to push your way in?"

He laughed.

I said, "Seriously, you gotta get in there and just shove people."

He said that was OK, that he'd wait.

I said, "I'm just looking for an excuse to push people around."

He was appreciative but said that he was patient.

I said, "Okay, it's my loss!"

I went away and watched him, a couple minutes later he finally got to look at the meat.


But . . . yeah, I could use an excuse to give into my lesser desires. Plus, my other classes start after this weekend and that'll mean the end of non academic related fun.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment