Sunday, April 24, 2011

Things I've learned from watching Fox News.

1.  Make strong declarative statements!

2.  Don't become bigger than what you represent because if you do you'll end up like Glenn Beck, too big a star for your own good!

3.  Never show indecisiveness or weakness.  As long as you master those two qualities you can say whatever you want. 

4.  I've learned that if I am ever invited to a gathering of upper middle class liberal intellectuals I should talk about wine.  In fact, I'm going to repeat the entire monologue about Madeira wine that NPR exec Ron Schiller gave in those secret recordings made by that conservative James O'Keefe kid (who kind of looks like a praying mantis).

5.  Democrats are their own worst enemies.  Meaning, don't act like one.

6.  Fox News is worthy of study.

No comments:

Post a Comment